Sunday, September 07, 2008

Geophysics, Here I Go!



Maybe, it is too much early for a definitive decison on which field I should choose. BUT, thinking a little of some key factors, I consider geophysics would be much more interesting to me than a bioinformatics adventure in the unknown.

Being pretty honest, I have curiosity about geophysics, what I have not felt so far when it comes to bioinformatics.

The figure of this post is a phenomenon strongly related to geophysics: An wave. It is The Great Wave off Kanagawa

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Part of a very famous series by Hokusai "Views of Mount Fuji", and very nice.

10 September, 2008 03:14  
Blogger Marcelo said...

Hi, JJ! :)

Yeah, JJ! That is it!

Van Gogh made a "copy" following his own artistic vein.

I think that Japanese art style very beautiful.

When you have some spare time, read the Wikipedia article upon Rangaku. It's amazing!

Até!

Marcelo

10 September, 2008 08:51  
Blogger Marcelo said...

When I said:

"Van Gogh made a "copy" following his own artistic vein."

It was intended to be a "copy" of the art style and not of the Great Wave off Kanagawa. See an example here.

10 September, 2008 10:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Charles Darwin Has A Posse Check Google Page Rank