Saturday, July 07, 2007

Auf Wiedersehen!

Hi, Friends! :)

So, the Genetic Argonaut blog will soon enter some kind of "stagnation" (but not in a local optimum, since this blog has self-adaptation mechanisms!), because I am planning to begin my final project at university, something that has to do with neural networks. Then, the update of this blog will be sporadically, but not so "frequent" as it has been so far.

However, after some months I will be back again! Just wait!

Auf Wiedersehen!

Marcelo

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desk and the link of your blog.
I'll publish on my blog!.
Thanks Frank
EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com

09 July, 2007 10:43  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Marcelo-

I've been a passive reader here for a bit. I am also working on a neural-network problem (for my PhD thesis). Oddly enough (and how I came across this site) it has some adaptive properties to it as well (drawn from GAs). I'd be interested to hear what you're doing, and if you need a hand, feel free to let me know. I also look forward to your return.

Best,

-Glen Coppersmith
[My email is my first name at the domainname of my blog listed below]
http://drcoppersmith.com

25 July, 2007 13:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Charles Darwin Has A Posse Check Google Page Rank