Monday, March 21, 2005

Artificial Intelligence And The Squared-Mind Persons

Hello!!

Today I had my first class about Performance Analysis of Systems (this class should be made last week, but the teacher was traveling) and the teacher was going on with the subject, showing us what We would face, talked about Stochastic Processes, Markhov Chains and all the set of techniques used inside his class subject. He said, too, that Artificial Intelligence aproaches (Genetic Algorithms, Fuzzy Systems, Neural Nets and others) are all Fag Things (that's right, gay things) and He likes much more the classical stochastic models. Well, I'm a Computer Engineering student and I deal with some of those AI stuff since 2002, I know I'm a newbie :D, but talk in the same way the teacher did, this, yes, is a BIG limitation. But I should make him an allowance. Why? Simple: He is a Computer Scientist and here in my country (Brazil) the CS courses don't have a good base in Mathematics and other stuffs. :D

See You!!

1 Comments:

Blogger waylanmarx said...

Low credit isn’t a reason for a $3000 bad credit loan guaranteed direct lender to refuse you when you want to get fast money for solving your emergency financial problems. Being the best alternative to bank credits, instant loan lenders offer you to get up to $1000 for the period of $200 dollar online loans approved time till you get your monthly income and be able make the loan repayment.

27 January, 2021 05:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Charles Darwin Has A Posse Check Google Page Rank