Saturday, March 20, 2010

Five Years Of Genetic Argonaut

Just before lunch, I reminded this humble blog is achieving its fifth anniversary this day, March 20. A lot of nice stuffs have happened since the beginnings five years ago and I am happy that something that started just as a manner to keep me interested in evolutionary computation could achieve some nice "results", such as the history of evolution strategies post and the publication of a post of mine on the ACM newsletter SIGevolution (Grazie, Pier Luca!).

Along all these years I made some new friends on the blogosphere -- most of them I have never met in person, but I am pretty sure they exist indeed :-) -- and I profound regret any mistake I may have committed to some of them at a given moment.

Despite the blog has been operating on an irregular posting basis, there are nice posts for the coming months. Just stay tuned! :)

Thank you so much for your visits after all these years!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous JJ said...

Congratulations, and keep on keeping on!

21 March, 2010 08:36  
Blogger Marcelo said...

Hi, JJ!

Thank you so much for your congrats! :-)

Hasta la vista! :)

21 March, 2010 15:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Charles Darwin Has A Posse Check Google Page Rank