Sunday, December 13, 2009

Genetic Argonaut Has Got Its First Citation

That's it, my fellow readers! This blog has got its first citation in an academic paper. See the citation here.

The paper is entitled "A comparison of selection, recombination, and mutation parameter importance over a set of fifteen optimization tasks". The paper is in the GECCO 2009 Proceedings

If you would like to cite this blog, feel free to do it!

Thank you so much for the authors who cited Genetic Argonaut!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Right here waiting said...

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am with you Tibia coins, no matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world Tibia Gold. Sometimes, people cry not because they're weak. It's because they have been strong for too long Tibia coins.

I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this 4story Gold, If a woman is not sexy, she needs emotion; if she is not emotional, she needs reason 4story Luna, in this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness 4story Gold.

16 May, 2013 23:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Charles Darwin Has A Posse Check Google Page Rank